Introduction

This is the introduction to our blog. In this blog we shall each be blogging about our chosen sport and sports in general. We chose sports because it's something we found in common that we all enjoy.

left to right: Seung, Josh, Simon, Jason, Joseph. aka the wolfpacc


Seung: I am a first year student studying software engineering at Macquarie university. I enjoy playing/watching basketball.

Josh: I am a second year student studying Bachelor of Business Admin At Macquarie University, my topic will be soccer more specifically the English Premier League

Simon: I'm studying a Bachelor of IT at Macquarie University. Currently in my first year. I'm interested in combat sports. I'll be covering MMA in my blog posts.

Jason:I am a second year student studying commerce at Macquarie University. I enjoy various things including volleyball, basketball, etc. 

Joseph: I am a second year student studying Bachelor of Business Analytics of Security Studies. I am interested in sports such as tennis and badminton. 

We hope you enjoy our blog!




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Volleyball Historic Matches: Netherlands vs Italy 1996

UFC 224 Nunes vs. Pennngton

Isys 100 sports video